Tuesday, June 30, 2015

*TIDY TUESDAY* Erin Condren Stickers FREEBIE

Ok - I recently received the AMAZING Erin Condren Planner!  OMG - It is a little overwhelming for me, but I am making my way through.  I have loved everything I've seen with these little plan.your.whole.life books.  There are so many STICKERS - because if there isn't anything a teacher likes more than pens it's STICKERS.  I saw quite a few of these stickers that I loved, but  I have been pinning so many bible verses lately that I absolutely wanted to make my own (who would have figured).  It wasn't hard too difficult to figure out, but I figured I would go ahead and throw a freebie in there for you.  Hopefully you can enjoy these just as much as I do.

Love these little ones - they can be printed on  your printer on regular paper or on full sticker sheets.  I just print them on regular paper and run them through my Xyron machine, they run right through the sticker maker one.  Click below to enjoy the download!


Happy organizing this Tuesday!  Enjoy your week.




Posed Perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment