Saturday, July 7, 2012

Card Organizer

So I have been cleaning and clean and well some more cleaning...trying to get my craft room in working order since I returned from the
 
(Great American Scrapbook Convention) in Chantilly, Virginia.  So anyways when I was going through my room, since I seem to do a little crafting here and there of everything, I also noticed how many cards I just had laying around.  I had a stack about 2 feet tall of cards that had no place to go, to place to call home.  So I figured I better change that.  So I thought I could just go to Hallmark and find a quick Card Organizer that would suffice and be sufficient to hold all my cards, not the case.  I looked online, and they were all UGLY...finally I looked online at Pinterest and found a little inspiration.  I went to Wal-mart and found a regular storage box. 
Yes - this was not going to do either.  I popped off that silver piece and started to go to town with a paper pack from DCWV - Nana's Kitchen.  I also put my Silhouette to good use as well by making the dividers and the anything else I put on the dividers for my cards.  The font I used for the headings is Janda Fabulous.  Here are some pictures of my finished product!








No comments:

Post a Comment