Monday, December 31, 2012

Wedding Update

So here is the OVERVIEW...

I got engaged September 28th, and everything started to just kind of CRASH down...but in a GREAT WAY!  Soon after we got engaged we contacted a wonderful travel agent, Bill Lyons, with B & B Travel.  we decided on a destination wedding!  BEST CHOICE EVER!! Here is our location:
We are getting married in Jamaica!  Riu Montego Bay is our resort and I cannot wait for June to arrive!  I actually do not have a lot to do, which is excellent!  Our wedding planning process has been a very smooth process so far and I am so very thankful!  I was able to design my own Wedding Invitations,
They were so much fun, and I think they capture the ideal of the wedding completely.  Here is another view of the invitation holder:
Then this past weekend I hit the jackpot!  I could not believe how easy this was for me!  I purchased my Wedding Dress on Friday, December 28th, 2012 at Silk Bridal Salon!  I purchased a Judd Waddell gown, here is his website and a look at what I might walk down the aisle in!  http://juddwaddell.com/collection.html  

Well hopefully my luck keeps going my way!  Thanks for reading!


2 comments: