Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year, Another Passion .LuLaRoe 2016.

So 2016, I've decided is going to be for BIG changes.  I mean huge.  I need to adjust my way of thinking, I need to adjust my time management capabilities, and I need to adjust my passions.  Let's face it, if you've met me, I am the epitome of the saying, A jack of all trades, but a master of none.
Yep, this is what I am pondering at the beginning of this year!  I paint, I scrapbook, I distress, I do burlap door hangers, I love vinyl (Silhouette induced love), anything basically I like that I see I DO it, but never mastering one thing or getting truly good at it.  Hence the reason why I have a surplus of crafting supplies, ranging from a sewing machine, crochet needles, Silhouette, packs and packs of scrapbook paper, and lots of boxes of unfinished cards I haven't gotten around to making.

Yes, this is an understatement, but seriously, I am trying here.  Knowing is half the battle.  I know I have a problem that I want to do everything,  I do believe this is one of my husband's biggest complaints about me.  Which I know should, just focus on one thing, but I LOVE it all!  I just need a couple more hours in each day.  

So - that being said today I am boxing up many of my crafts, and putting them away....to make way for my newest adventure!!  Are you ready for it!!  

What is LulaRoe, you say, well it is an exclusive clothing company designed to fit women of all ages, sizes, and shapes.  LulaRoe is only sold either online or through pop-up boutiques.  The catch phrase has been said often that LuLaRoe is the "Anthropologie of direct sales."  This clothing line is not only gorgeous, but is is comfortable, affordable and oh so flattering.  So there are a couple ways you can look through all the amazing things LuLaRoe has to offer, I am just starting with these, but you can check me out on Social Media with LuLaRoe. 


So all of those are basically brand-new, right out of the box, not too much in there, but hopefully to add a lot more coming up in the weeks where I am going to be anxiously awaiting the arrival of my LuLaRoe!  

If you have any questions, I am obviously still new at this, but don't hesitate!  Otherwise, if you have any suggestions with the above mentioned downfall to my personality, please let me know as well!  Love you all!!




3 comments:

  1. I love that you are going to sell Lularoe! Go for it, Rachele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! I would definitely take any help I could get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind telling me what font you used for "with Rachele"?

    ReplyDelete