Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project # 1 Shipped

Well this may be the first one, but I can guarantee it won't be the last one.  I know I am going to have many things coming my way in the next couple months.  I would much rather get things done with plenty in time for the wedding and reception!  I do not want to be a procrastinator AT ALL!!  So here is what my plan is....














Alright - So it may not look exactly like this - especially since I have never quilted a day in my life, but I plan on making a Guest Book Quilt for my wedding down in Jamaica!  I know a little ambitious, but I am hoping everything comes together, I will be taking the blocks down to Jamaica with me and having people leave their sentiments for Bobby and myself and I will bring them back to assemble them into a hanging quilt for my new craft room in our house (I will be moving into Bobby's after some renovations this spring/summer).  So here are the fabrics for the quilt so far, I will still add some in there as well...

It will use all of these except the Rio Sunshine/Natural that is for a new skirt for myself!  :)  Anyways I'm super stoked about this new project!  I can't wait to see how it all comes together!  See you tomorrow!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment