Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

Well, I am trying to just say what I'm going to experience in the day.  So, I am going to say that I am going to have a marvelous day filled with wonderful little children.  I am not going to be a manic/crazy person today trying to get it all done, because if it doesn't get done today, it will still be here tomorrow!  I feel that I am running on empty most days, but I am just going to pray over the fact that I can get the majority of my workload finished and ready to go and just be the best person there is for my students!


Source: google.com via Cindy on Pinterest

So there it is - my driving force through the day.  As well as to get back to my blog and figure out the direction I want to take with it.  However, I am devoted to make an impact on my blog this month and make the most of my time!

Have a wonderful day!

Rachele

No comments:

Post a Comment