Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bachelorette Excitement!!

So I'm so excited to be able to go to Charleston for my Bachelorette weekend.  It is always one of my most favorite places to go and be.  I am just so happy and excited that I get to spend "my" weekend with some super impressive ladies in such an amazing wonderful place.  Although some of my girlfriends and I went to Charleston last year, we are getting a beach house in the beautiful Isle of Palms.  Here is a picture of the front of the house!

It is such a gorgeous house and it even has the palmetto tree in the banisters, I just absolutely love the southern charm of the outside and of course huge porch to sit out in the evening.  Here is a little snapshot of the back of the property.

I am looking forward to drinks by this pool for the weekend, after we have been able to lay out by the beach.  After the week I'd had, this being booked completely made it seem like there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Although I have the best bridesmaids ever who are not allowing me to know any part of this wedding process, it was nice that they let me in on this, because every time I think of the house, my girlfriends and a weekend all to ourselves I just have this huge smile on my face that does not dissipate!  I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend, and thanks for listening to my wedding weekend post!


No comments:

Post a Comment