Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back to School Style: Swinging 60's Fashion

So there is a first time for everything!  I signed up for Polyvore.  Here I am!  You can follow me here!  So all of the Fall 2014 trends have been out for a bit, and one of the new trends for this season coming up is the 60's.  So what we see on the runway and what we see in a regular store are two different things, as a teacher I wanted to make these trends something of my own, that could easily transfer over into the classroom.   Here are some pictures straight off the runway.

Link can be found here

So this is what I came up with.  Hope you like!  


Back to School Style: Swinging 60's Fashion


Neck tie
modcloth.com



Black ballet flat
modcloth.com


Betsey johnson purse
neimanmarcus.com


Black jewelry
overstock.com



Coffee glasses
amazon.com






No comments:

Post a Comment