Friday, August 22, 2014

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. August 22}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
So I am back to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.  I've been super busy this past week with a last minute vacation and getting my classroom ready to go and just trying to get my house in order before I go back for my first full week. 
Divider 1
So here is my room after one day in the classroom.  I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I feel like I made a dent on the surface.  


Divider 2
 I was able to have a small getaway when some friends asked us to come visit them down in the Outer Banks.   It was such a nice getaway, and Mason loved every moment of it. 
 
Divider 3
So I started on some Math Interactive Notes for Notebooking this year.  I finished Ordinal Numbers and love them!  So cute, and I really want to stick with an interactive approach this year.  Something that you can really understand and stick with.  Here are the ordinal numbers notes. 


Divider 4
I am a little upset - since I was having a wonderful time in NC, I missed my monthly party with my Literary Junkies friends.  However, I did link up with them and had a good time.  I am super excited about the book we are reading for our next monthly link-up.  
The Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress 
Here is my link - up here.  Here is my post this past week with the Literary Junkies. (here)

Thanks for stopping by.  Hopefully I can catch up on some blogging this weekend.  Here's to wishful thinking!  Have a good one!  Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment